entries profile links misc
Welcome to my sweet blog!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Well, i am pretty surprised about my Chinese O results! I do have some bad dreams about gettting C5 or C6 for the few days before getting my results. And i have to consider about the fact that my oral and listening comprehension were not to my best ability. I was stumbling during the oral and was rather not confident in speaking to the OEs. The topic came out was not what i have expected and i wasn't able to developed it well enough. However, THANK GOD!!!! I still managed to get my A1. My written paper pull me up a lot!! My oral was only a merit! THANK GOD!!!!
yes, i know joline, i still owe you a meal! haha.
Next, i am sick again! i hate the feeling of being sick! Having to see DR. LAI spells trouble! What if one day i no longer need to see him because my illness was so bad that i have to visit the hospital each time my asthma works up? I dont want that to happen. I really dont wish to.
8:42:00 PM
I am Vicky who loves swimming, cycling, kim hyun joong,黄腾浩, 敖犬 and SG08!!
