entries profile links misc
well, first of all i would like say a
BIG BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NICOLE!!
her birthday was yesterday and jia yin and company bought her a rat?
hahas..
it is a hamster and nicole named it HORNY!
weird name but she finds it cool..
weird girl!
i think fatty will get jealous nicole!
must treat them the same okay..
after that, is my POP day!
hahas..
it was actually on the 8th of August. That was the best day. After that day, i wont have any cca events to distract me from the Os coming on. That's great! Yippee. Anyway, WELL DONE all ug and the band people! l love the parade. Everything would be perfect if not for those inconsiderate and no emotions and in chinese is tong qing xin. Yes, i am talking about my class people and those 5N people.
Why? What happened?
One cadet of the Guard Of Honour's pants dropped before the national anthem and the 5N boy just turned to the back and started laughing and talking very loudly when the anthem was played. What the hell was he thinking about? Not only is he being disrespectful to the nation but also to that cadet. Next, after the national anthem, you, 4E8 people started laughing and pointing so loudly. Dont you have any idea how rude it was? The pledge was not taken, the whole school was quiet and what the hell! YOU, 4E8 ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST! NOT TO LAUGH AT PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE ALREADY SO ASHAMED! I DONT THINK I WILL EVER ADMIT THAT I AM FROM THAT CLASS ANYMORE!
Even though i knew about it, i did not laugh. Instead, I kind of pity the cadet. Maybe i should say that those who laugh are those who never never ever got their chance to be a part of the GOH thats why they dont know. Let me tell you! The whole squad have to train double or should i say thriple hard in order to be in the best condition for the parade and to let people see how good they can be. I guess you would have to go through the training then you will know and not just stand there to laugh at people's mistakes and to criticise the whole parade's participants. I dont think you will even feel a single thing as you read these.
I think you will just have to go through all those trainings and when it was your performance day, with the whole school looking at you, i will pull your pants down and let everybody laugh at you! See how you will feel! HEARTLESS CREATURES!!!!!
The pop parade was kind of werid beccause it was held in the indoor sports hall due to certain reasons. However, i love the whole thing!! I will show you the pictures another time!
THE FIR CONCERT
The whole concert was great. The getting there part was a bit frustrating though. The music was great the performers too but just the audiences. Come on Singaporeans! It is a rock concert not that you are sitting in front of your house's television! We scream and shout to our hearts' content but the row in front of us treat it as we are creating a nuisance. HELLO?!! I think you just go home and watch the Beijing Olympics Opening ceremony, would be better. Dont waste your time and FIR's efforts.
I am Vicky who loves swimming, cycling, kim hyun joong,黄腾浩, 敖犬 and SG08!!
